Friday, November 18, 2011

good girls and bad boys

There's the old cliche'd observation about "good girls" being attracted to "bad boys."

It's wrong. Again, a sexist observation.

It's the bad boys who are attracted to the good girls.

One thing I am thankful for and that is that I never really knew what a "good girl am I"
until I met the mother of all bad boys.

He's an ex gangster, and pimp.
He moved on (if not while with me) immediately to date a sex offender. EEEEEEk.

Yes, I am a "good girl"- it is through his moral insanity, and those who surround and enable him that I have learnt that I am wayyy more moral than I thought.

Being too trusting, too naive, and too gullible can take you into into dark dark territory.
I feel like Persephone who's just been dragged up out of the abyss.

Where's my pomegranate? I earned it!!

No comments: